Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Lot More Photos

(Sarah asked if she could put a lot more photos on her blog so here we go)

This is a picture of Claire holding a dog and an elephant. I picked this one because it is so colorful.

This is Claire getting some toys in my toy boxes.

This is a picture of Claire wearing her Tinkerbell dress.

This is a picture of Claire wearing a Tinkerbell dress, too.

This is Tinkerbell. She has been colored by me.

This is Daddy.

This is a picture of me in my pink princess dress.

This is Claire, lying down in the chair, not saying "cheese".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the new pictures. Claire not saying chees is a funny one. I like your pink princess dress. I think I can see up your Daddy's nose! You did a great job coloring Tinkerbell. I love you Sarah, Keep blogging! Magra

    ReplyDelete