Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Camera is Back in Business!

A picture of Mom's gifts on her birthday. I really like this one because I really like that I got Mom's gifts in it. I like the color of the wrapping paper (notice: I did some of the wrapping myself!)

This is me. I really like that someone took a picture of me in my princess dress.

This is Claireba. I like that she was wearing her night gown in this picture.

I think Magra will like this one.

This picture has a person thinking of Noah.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, Where should I begin? I like your background. I'm so glad you posted today! Mom got lots of gifts, didn't she? Glad you included a picture of yourself, you are beautiful. Claire looks cute in her nightgown,doesn't she? And thanks for the one of your mom. I really like the one of someone thinking of Noah ~ very creative. I love you Sarah. Keep posting, Magra

    ReplyDelete