Friday, February 20, 2009

Putting Pictures on the Blog

Sarah has put some new batteries in her camera and she has been busy. Take a look!


The fan was staying still in this picture.

This is a picture of a book...I hadn't taken a picture of a book in a long time.

Claire did such a good job taking this picture of me.

I like this picture because mom smiled and partly because Magra wanted more pictures of mom on my blog.

I like this one because Claire smiled and did not smile on the others.

Claire did a good job on this one.

I like this one because I got the time in the picture and the lamp.

Mom took this picture and I was wearing my princess dress.


This is Mommy!

Sometimes, Claire lays down when she is not feeling so good.


The End.

w

4 comments:

  1. Sarah, Thank you for the pictures, we really loved them. Thank you very much...From Cameron Hughett.
    Sarah, I saw your pictures. I am writing you and Claire a note...From Karli Hughett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Thank you for the pictures. I liked them. Thanks so much. From Cameron

    Sarah, I saw your pictures. The pictures are happy and I want to write you and Claire a note. From Karli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, Thanks for all the pictures and for including some of Mom. Sorry Claire wasn't feeling good. Is she all better now? You are becoming a good photographer. I love your new background. Did you pick it out?
    I love you, Magra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I did pick it out. Claire is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete